At Hybrid Systems Australia, our customers can rely on our O&M expertise to reduce expenses, prevent production losses and boost system performance.
In our capacity as a developer and operator of renewable assets, we have assembled a team of expert engineers and technical professionals that provide first-rate operation and maintenance services to our clients. We develop software, infrastructure and service delivery plans that increase system reliability and guarantee the success of your venture.
We recognise the importance of providing bespoke solutions to each client, which is why we offer O&M services under both long-term contracts and ad hoc requests.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Scheduled maintenance
- Unscheduled maintenance
- 24/7 remote monitoring and fault response
- Spares management
- Reliability centered maintenance
- Performance warranties
- Main component replacement
- Asset upgrades and augmentation
- End-of-warranty inspection
- IoT integration
- Condition monitoring and SCADA analysis
- Life extension, repowering and decommissioning
- Power performance analysis and optimisation
- Drone thermography
Contact us to find out how our team can customise an O&M plan to meet your requirements.